Athena Innovations incorporated in 1998 with focus on devising solutions for e-Commerce, Enterprise Application Systems, Knowledge Management Systems, Systems Integration with legacy systems, and Customer Relationship Management for the travel industry.
In Athena, a team of professional staff with many years of extensive experience in development and implementing solutions to various size companies (from small to very large corporations).
Products are developed with extensive design and analysis from the exposure of various systems. With the basis of best-of-breed and best-practices, Athena’s products are packed with functionalities and most importantly, user-friendly.
Athena main core product – Bookings, is suitable for different travel suppliers focus, i.e. from wholesales, air ticketing agents and tour packages suppliers.
Athena Bookings eCommerce edition is suitable for travel suppliers who would like to provide information (reservations, financial information, etc.) to their customers through the Internet.
Technology focus and foundation
Technology is a tool and infrastructure for business foundation. Athena is committed to bring, from best-of-breed technology solutions, the most benefit and value to travel-supply companies.
Athena uses most current technology foundation based on Microsoft™ technologies. With RAD (Rapid Application Development) tools, Athena is able to bring the shortest time-to-market solutions to the industry.
- Travel Management System
- ECommerce Travel Solutions
- Data Management – CRM and Advanced Reporting
- Proven Microsoft(TM) technologies
- Rapid Application Development Tools
- Modular Designs and Focused-Enhancement Centres
- Best-of-breed and best practices design and functions
- Best Value – Athena is committed to offer the best value technology for most, if not all, travel suppliers.
- Ensured Timely Support – Users of the system are assured with best support and shortest turn-around time.
- Adaptation of most recent technology – Athena’s products and enhanced and new releases are issued every quarter to ensure conformation to the environment.